Design – Research – Facilitation – Consulting
We design custom games on demand. Our most popular games foster interpersonal communication, reflective discourse, moral development, and systems thinking. Explore our product catalog which includes:
- Troubled Lands, about the geopolitics of climate change
- Frog Pond, a game that fosters collaboration and mathematical thinking
- Dreamkindlers, a socio-emotional game experience
Our research has been featured in a number of venues and journals including:
- Simulation and Gaming
- Learning 2.0 (keynote)
- Games for Change (invited talk)
- Games Learning and Society
We regularly share our expertise in settings including:
- University courses
- Private design consultations
- Conference Workshops
We consult on learning and educational technology projects – not only games.
- Our team‘s expertise spans education, cognitive science, ecology, philosophy, and computer programming, with experience in start-ups, university research (e.g. Cambridge, Indiana, Washington), and industry experience (e.g. ACT, Google).
- We love to collaborate with schools and businesses to design rich and engaging learning experiences.
We offer our services at very reasonable prices, especially for collaborators and educators. Initial consultation is free. Please contact us for more information.